The second edition is expanded and rejuvenated with a greater focus on PG students, orthodontic educators, UG students and practitioners. The book covers entire panorama of science and clinical practice of orthodontics, from basics to clinical, presented in 58 chapters organised in 15 sections. The information is provided in-depth, literature supported, complimented with real life scenarios and case reports. A special effort has been made to include structured information on subjects of relevance which are much talked about but found only in journals.
- Contains a balanced blend of texts, graphics, boxes and clinical case reports encountered in clinical practice
- A comprehensive coverage of cephalometric radiology, ethnic norms and advances in three-dimensional imaging
- A detailed step by step approach to orthodontic treatment with contemporary fixed appliances, from diagnosis to finishing
- Provides an up-to-date information on topics of day-to-day relevance such as epidemiology of malocclusion and orthodontic indices, psychological aspects of orthodontics, debonding, care and maintenance of occlusion after orthodontic treatment
- Presents updated information on temporary anchorage devices (TAD), impacted and transposed teeth, inter-disciplinary treatment, management of cleft lip and palate and orthognathic surgery
- Emerging fields such as surgically facilitated rapid tooth movement, distraction osteogenesis and obstructive sleep apnoea (OSA) are included with up-to-date clinically relevant information
For all orders exceeding a value of PKR 3000 shipping is offered for free.
Returns will be accepted for up to 10 days of Customer’s receipt or tracking number on unworn items. You, as a Customer, are obliged to inform us via email before you return the item.
Otherwise, standard shipping charges apply. Check out our delivery Terms & Conditions for more details.
Returns will be accepted for up to 10 days of Customer’s receipt or tracking number on unworn items. You, as a Customer, are obliged to inform us via email before you return the item, only in the case of:
– Received the wrong item.
– Item arrived not as expected (ie. damaged packaging).
– Item had defects.
– Over delivery time.
– The shipper does not allow the goods to be inspected before payment.
The returned product(s) must be in the original packaging, safety wrapped, undamaged and unworn. This means that the item(s) must be safely packed in a carton box for protection during transport, possibly the same carton used to ship to you as a customer.
Don't forget! The products that you viewed. Add it to cart now.
People Also Bought
Here’s some of our most similar products people are buying. Click to discover trending style.