Controversies in Neurosurgery II reflects real-world situations where multiple treatment options are often considered for difficult neurosurgical cases. Each chapter begins with an opening case in which experts describe the pros and cons of different treatment methodologies and operative techniques, helping neurosurgeons select the best treatment plan for individual patients in their practice. It is informed with the expertise of more than 100 of the world's preeminent neurosurgeons.
- Experts from all over the world offer their opinions on more than 20 controversial "hot" topics in neurosurgery, including a discussion about whether transcranial or endoscopic approaches are the better option for resecting colloid cysts and a lively debate about the optimal treatment of giant ophthalmic artery aneurysms
- All treatment options are presented concisely in one volume, so that neurosurgeons don't have to spend time consulting other sources
- The moderators' conclusion at the end of each chapter explains the scientific evidence about the case and synthesizes the views presented
Controversies in Neurosurgery II will be treasured by neurosurgeons and neurosurgery residents as well as by neurologists and neuroradiologists and will be a key volume in their medical libraries for years to come.
For all orders exceeding a value of PKR 3000 shipping is offered for free.
Returns will be accepted for up to 10 days of Customer’s receipt or tracking number on unworn items. You, as a Customer, are obliged to inform us via email before you return the item.
Otherwise, standard shipping charges apply. Check out our delivery Terms & Conditions for more details.
Returns will be accepted for up to 10 days of Customer’s receipt or tracking number on unworn items. You, as a Customer, are obliged to inform us via email before you return the item, only in the case of:
– Received the wrong item.
– Item arrived not as expected (ie. damaged packaging).
– Item had defects.
– Over delivery time.
– The shipper does not allow the goods to be inspected before payment.
The returned product(s) must be in the original packaging, safety wrapped, undamaged and unworn. This means that the item(s) must be safely packed in a carton box for protection during transport, possibly the same carton used to ship to you as a customer.
Don't forget! The products that you viewed. Add it to cart now.
People Also Bought
Here’s some of our most similar products people are buying. Click to discover trending style.