The seventh edition of this classic work makes mastering large amounts of complex information much less daunting. These are some of the many user-friendly features of this book:
- More than 200 outstanding full-color illustrations and 100 new clinical correlations
- Side-by-side images with updated callouts
- An overview of anatomical terms and their Latin equivalents in each section
Emphasizing clinical anatomy, this atlas integrates current information from a wide range of medical disciplines into the discussions of the locomotor system, including:
- General anatomy
- The systematic anatomy of the locomotor system
- The topography of peripheral nerves and vessels in relation to the musculoskeletal system
For all orders exceeding a value of PKR 3000 shipping is offered for free.
Returns will be accepted for up to 10 days of Customer’s receipt or tracking number on unworn items. You, as a Customer, are obliged to inform us via email before you return the item.
Otherwise, standard shipping charges apply. Check out our delivery Terms & Conditions for more details.
Returns will be accepted for up to 10 days of Customer’s receipt or tracking number on unworn items. You, as a Customer, are obliged to inform us via email before you return the item, only in the case of:
– Received the wrong item.
– Item arrived not as expected (ie. damaged packaging).
– Item had defects.
– Over delivery time.
– The shipper does not allow the goods to be inspected before payment.
The returned product(s) must be in the original packaging, safety wrapped, undamaged and unworn. This means that the item(s) must be safely packed in a carton box for protection during transport, possibly the same carton used to ship to you as a customer.
Don't forget! The products that you viewed. Add it to cart now.
People Also Bought
Here’s some of our most similar products people are buying. Click to discover trending style.