Where science and practice meet: the entire spectrum of orthodontics, in stunning color...Created in the tradition and style of Thieme's renowned Dental Atlas series, and the product of many years of research and practical experience, Orthodontic Therapy covers the basics of the diagnosis, prevention, and correction of malpositioned teeth and jaws. Clear and concise texts, and thousands of accurate and rich illustrations, most in full color and presented in Thieme's award-winning two-page spreads, make for efficient and pleasant assimilation of this highly detailed and comprehensive material.
- Almost 4,000 images with extensive legends and concise running texts
- Current and up-to-date, building upon the basic principles of biology, mechanics, and biomechanics, to reflect the state of the research today, using the most advanced materials and techniques
- Information on treatment concepts including functional orthodontics and orthodontic treatment, integration of retained teeth, anchorage options, finishing and retention, adult therapy, and aesthetic alternatives
- Step-by-step coverage of all the therapy methods with explanations and illustrations
- A wealth of expert tips and tricks
Experienced orthodontists and trainees will greatly value this comprehensive work, both as review and as an authoritative introductory text.
For all orders exceeding a value of PKR 3000 shipping is offered for free.
Returns will be accepted for up to 10 days of Customer’s receipt or tracking number on unworn items. You, as a Customer, are obliged to inform us via email before you return the item.
Otherwise, standard shipping charges apply. Check out our delivery Terms & Conditions for more details.
Returns will be accepted for up to 10 days of Customer’s receipt or tracking number on unworn items. You, as a Customer, are obliged to inform us via email before you return the item, only in the case of:
– Received the wrong item.
– Item arrived not as expected (ie. damaged packaging).
– Item had defects.
– Over delivery time.
– The shipper does not allow the goods to be inspected before payment.
The returned product(s) must be in the original packaging, safety wrapped, undamaged and unworn. This means that the item(s) must be safely packed in a carton box for protection during transport, possibly the same carton used to ship to you as a customer.
Don't forget! The products that you viewed. Add it to cart now.
People Also Bought
Here’s some of our most similar products people are buying. Click to discover trending style.